The Armored Closet not only gives you tornado protection but also peace of mind throughout the day and into the night… it doubles as a convenient, in-home safe room.
Have you ever heard a noise in the night while you were sleeping and wondered if there were an intruder in the house? Well, now you can rest assured knowing that you have a safe room that you can run to – custom –built into the closet of your choice – in the comfort of your own home.
The truth is the most vulnerable time in our lives is spent while we are in our bed sleeping. Now you can live with greater security knowing you have an Armored Closet in your home.
And in an emergency, you can use your cell phone to call 911 inside your ArmoredCloset safe room. Cell signals are not inhibited by the steel walls.
The ArmoredCloset door is made of ¼” steel armor plate. Tested against a 9mm semi-automatic handgun using a 124 gr / brass / full metal jacket round fired at point blank range (distance of 48”). Produced a 1/64” impression and zero penetration. Bullet shattered and flattened. See website for verifications and photo analysis.
Armored Home offers the most innovative and cost-effective tornado and home-invasion products on the market! That is why we can give you the best home protection for the best price… and we will build, deliver and install your ArmoredCloset anywhere in the 48 contiguous United Sates.
Just take a brief look at the tornado frequency and the crime rate in the state of Texas – its is absolutely Staggering! The need for home safety has never been greater – and it is growing greater every year! We are living in a time of social turmoil and global unrest. We live in a volatile world which is constantly changing. Most people do not realize the magnitude of destructive forces at work around them. Every year we have an average of 155 tornados hitting the state of Texas. Every year there is an average of 218,948 burglaries, 979,924 property crimes, 36,039 robberies and 1,347 murders in the state of Texas, alone.
Now you can have “peace of mind” whether you are in a tornado, or in the throws of a home-invasion. Armored Home products will keep you safe!
In the event of a tornado or a home invasion, will you and your family be protected? Door locks, auto insurance, airbags and burglar alarms are just a few examples of the accepted ways we have learned to add protection to our daily lives. But what about the forces of nature – and human nature – that are not deterred by traditional standards and devices. The only sure protection from such elements is an ArmoredCloset.
If a tornado comes rushing through your home, you can have the confidence of knowing that you will be protected from the powerful, wall-crushing winds and the lethal debris being hurled through the air. If an intruder breaks down your door or smashes in a window, you can quickly run to the safety of your ArmoredCloset. In your ArmoredCloset, you can be comforted knowing that no intruder can reach you – even if he has a gun. The ArmoredCloset is made of 100% ¼” steel plate that can even stop a bullet! Armor any closet in your house with ¼” steel plate and be safe and secure in your own home!
The ¼” steel armor plating turns the closet of your choice into a secure shelter, safe room and vault.
* Serves as a tornado shelter, safe room and vault for your weapons, documents, jewelry and other valuables. Single key for all 3 locks.
* Standard 12 sq. ft. unit weighs approximately 1,100 lbs.
* Does not interfere with cell phone transmissions.
* Steel door swings “in” to guarantee opening in the event of debris obstruction.
* By installing your tornado protection in a closet, you have automatically created concealed protection. Your ArmoredCloset tornado shelter / safe room / vault stands ready for use concealed behind your existing closet door.An ArmoredCloset increases the value of your home.
* Installs in about 3 hours. If painting is ordered add an additional 2 hours for installation.
* ArmoredClosets can be customized to any closet dimension. Can also be installed over carpeted floors
* Steel panels are welded modules which are bolted together with ½” grade 5 bolts and buts.
* The ArmoredCloset can be installed in any area of the homes foundation level. Can be designed to occupy the entire closet and open at closet opening, or it can be placed in a spare room or larger closet and turned to the side. It can also be installed in the garage.
* Battery-powered “tap-light” provides light in the event of electrical failure.
* Steel door uses heavy-duty, 5-knuckle bearing hinges. Hinges are welded to the inside of door and bolted to the steel walls. All walls are welded together as individual components and then joined into a single unit with ½” grade 5 bolts.
* A kick-down door stop is attached to closet door and is activated to prevent door from closing in the event of a severe storm.
* Lifetime warranty on all moving parts.